Justina Ibe - WHERE ARE YOU NOW SERIES


*  What have you been up to since finishing from WAVE? 

I have been up and doing on my job

*  What do you still remember of time at WAVE? Highlights? Lowlights?

One of the things I always have at heart is to understand the purpose I am at my job and to get that job done. It helps me to stay focus and not be distracted, places priority on what I am expected to do and not the other way round.

* What challenges have you faced and how do you overcome them?

To be sincere I have had some challenges, especially at my current job. Not challenges in carrying out my duties but the environment has not been work-friendly but  I ensure to keep a positive energy. It is that energy that keeps me going.


* What is your long term goal and what steps are you taking to achieve it?

I am still running my degree program, though I deferred two sessions; I am taking steps to continue by paying for my tuition and resuming lectures. This is what is paramount to achieving now. 


* Any example of the most important thing/skill that you learned at WAVE that helps you in your everyday activity?

Problem-solving is one of the very important skills I learned and apply in my day-to-day activities.


* Advise to job seekers and those coming into WAVE today?

I would advise those coming into WAVE to have set goals and be open-minded to learning.


Apply via our website at waveacademies.org
Like  us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on Twitter


No comments

Back To Top