Alum case study - Patience Mongo (Batch 001)

#Alumnicasestudies
www.waveacademies.org
Patience Mongo (Batch 001)
Employer- Nouveau
Position-Receptionist


Before WAVE, Patience was a marketer with an insurance company but quit for personal reasons. She heard about WAVE on cool fm 96.9 and applied because she wanted to acquire more knowledge and ultimately get a job. Patience was challenged with punctuality( coming on

time) and meeting up with all the assignments which she managed to overcome.

Patience secured a job as a receptionist at Nova guest house on the mainland almost immediately after her IT programme with African sun Amber residence. "It was an exciting experience for me because I have not been in the hospitality industry before. Communication skill, customer service, negotiations and problem solving skills are some of  the most important skills I learned at WAVE that i currently apply on the job."

Patience would love to "own a restaurant and maybe add a boutique hotel . I love the service industry because I have been in the system and I have the skills but I am still improving. I have the innate desire of caring for people."

#waveacademies



Leadership is not just about giving energy ... it's unleashing other people's energy.” – Paul Polman

Apply via our website @ www.waveacademies.org
Kindly like and follow 
@Facebook
Instagram
@Twitter
Quick Dial 0909007423

No comments

Back To Top