THE TRAINING WAS THE REASON MY INTERVIEWING SKILLS IMPROVED DRASTICALLY- Alumnus Raphael Adekoya

This is a story about how Anuoluwapo Raphael Adekoya a National Diploma (ND) holder took the opportunity to improve his interviewing skills and ultimately get a job. Anuoluwapo Raphael Adekoy heard about WAVE through the government empowerment program (our partnership with the Lagos state government) in 2018.  “When I heard that the government brought the WAVE training to my neighbourhood in Epe, I was expecting it to be an Agricultural empowerment program but getting in, I realized that it was far different from my expectation”, said Raphael. Although he studied hospitality in school, Raphael said he knew he wasn't well equipped in the interview aspect of getting a job but with the help of our training, he has improved in that area. “WAVE helped me in acquiring the right skills I need for the job, especially effective communication skills.” “After my two weeks of intensive training, I did my job shadow at Omega Gallery at Ikoyi. After the whole training, I couldn't get my first job interview because of the distance of my house to the office location.” Currently, Raphael has moved to the Ibafo area of Ogun state because of work where he is the deputy Chef at Rhodes Barbeque Smoked House and he is grateful to WAVE for the skills that helped him get the job. You can register for the next batch of our training via our website www.waveacademies.org or send us an email to communications@waveacademies.org if you wish to hire talent for your business through us. http://dlvr.it/SRQc5Y
http://dlvr.it/SRR8kv

No comments

Back To Top