ONE OF THE CLASSES HELPED ME ACHIEVE MY GOAL FOR THE YEAR- Alumna, Oluwadamilola Dada

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Kx9k1LnUW8GjWG8J5msTUWyHk4NuxTMQ


Oluwadamilola Dada initially visited our office for a walk-in interview but decided to go through the soft skills training because she got to know about the value she would get from the training.

She decided to join batch 68 and her training experience was exciting because she got to meet new people, learn new things, and also practicalize the things she was learning.

"It was a whole adventure for me and the most important skill I built was Emotional Intelligence; I now know how to manage and handle my emotions while keeping things professional."

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Iim_OgBq5CBlLKsrz20zSzs6f-mwUQel

Dami also mentioned that critical thinking and being a team player were also important skills that she learned and that she continues to practice after the training.

Presently, she works as a teacher in a secondary school called Dhapniks International School and she mentioned that the skills she learned during the training contributed to her getting that job.

"I hope to become an employer, and also pass down the skills I learned to others.


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=18pk21edpgY22MGZ0-g0WdllFCmAmene7

I remember that during the training, one of the trainers spoke about finances, and till today, I take that class with me everywhere I go; it had helped me achieve at least 50% of my goals for the second half of the year.

I am thankful for the privilege to extend my tentacles because I would not have known my capacity without the training."

No comments

Back To Top