THE EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE CLASS DURING THE TRAINING HELPS ME MANAGE CUSTOMERS NOW- Alumnus, Yakub Obanikoro

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Ce6SrfIfb8E6SIDJx8__FUfsKAOWC3Q0



Yakub Obanikoro heard about the WAVE training in partnership with the Lagos State Ministry of Wealth Creation and decided to enroll. When asked why he applied for the program, he said,

"I had expectations before coming for the WAVE training and my expectation was to get employment with the government through the Ministry of Wealth Creation."

My training experience was awesome, it really excited me with its interactive style and very friendly facilitators but the challenge for me was that most of the job offers were on the Island."

The training and the class on emotional intelligence have taught me how to manage people. There is one example of dealing with a tough customer that I had to use emotional intelligence to manage that situation. The training changed the way I think about work and has encouraged me to put more effort into the work I do.

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=12uh7qnTDiCrCbK2RNAXqzALtZ-sHGaO_


Although my parents are late, I try to contribute to my immediate family as much as I can.

Some of the skills I learned at WAVE like the Communications skills would help me get my dream job and even as I take a step to getting my degree certificate."

His dream job is to work with the Lagos State government.

Yakubu currently works as a Personal Assistant for a business in Ikeja and he enjoys the job because of the working relationship he has with his employer.

Our soft skills training gives young people like Yakub the opportunity to improve themselves with technical and vocational skills and get access to employment opportunities.

No comments

Back To Top