THE INTERVIEWING CLASS STOOD OUT FOR ME DURING THE TRAINING- Alumnus, Akinyemi Benedict



We spoke with Adeyemi Benedict, a Batch 75 graduate of the WAVE training and he shared his story from hearing about our employability skills training to his graduation;

“I saw the training advert on Facebook and I decided to give it a shot.

I started the training with an open mind, and when I came on the first day, the environment and the trainers were welcoming. All through the WAVE training, I enjoyed the firmness and at the same time, the flexibility of the trainers. 

Looking back at my challenges during the training, I would say the issue of bus fares was one but I didn't let it hinder my learning.


I also want to say a big thank you to WAVE; to the trainers and to everyone behind the scenes that we couldn't see.”

You can be part of our soft skills training for this year, and receive career training and vocational education that would improve your chances of getting a job.

Register using this link

No comments

Back To Top